Skip the groceries, skip the cooking, skip the clean up.
Come home to fresh-cooked nourishing meals that have been customized for you.
Your time is valuable and you don’t need to sacrifice your health goals or your time with loved ones anymore, because you have Raíz Holistic Nutrition’s meal prep support. We cater to all kinds of diets including vegan, vegetarian, ketogenic, paleo, auntoimmune, gaps, fodmaps and more in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
Due to COVID-19 we are offering both in-home services and delivery services.
We are cooking from our fully lisenced commercial kitchen and safely delivering our meals to our clients. Due to this, there is a $25.00 dollar pantry fee added to each service per week, delivery fees are calcuated based on your location.
Our meal plans include:
Weekly menu planning according to your dietary needs, organic groceries,
freshly cooked meals deliveresd to your door once or twice per week, depending on location.
In-home Personal Chef Services
Minimum 10 meals
Starting at $300 for 3 recipes
(Plus groceries and travel fees)
Delivery Personal Chef Service
Minimum 10 meals
Starting at $375 for 3 recipes (includes gorceries)
(Plus pantry and delivery fees)
Pricing depenendant on amount of recipes and servings.
All customized based on you or your family’s needs.
Not ready to commit to a whole week of prepped meals?
Our personalized meal plans start at a minumium of 10-12 meals.
If you require less meals, you can get 5 or more meals delivered to your home in Vancouver.
The meals are still made with organic ingredients, designed with keeping the most common allergens in mind.
Subscibe to our weekly Fresh Sheet here:
Other services available:
Personal Chef Services
Corporate Lunch Services
Examples of some holistic meal plans and therapeutic diets that I customize for my clients:
- Nutrition plan: Overall healthy eating that doesn’t sacrifice taste.
- Food allergies/sensitivities plan: Gluten free, dairy free, nut free. You name it, I can make it.
- Building plan: You are growing a human or lactating, building muscle mass, recovering from an injury, surgery or adrenal fatigue – let’s get you those building blocks of nutrition!
- Get lean plan: You are working out, want to keep building muscle mass, while staying lean. Let’s compliment your workouts with a high protein, low carb plan.
- Plant-based plan: I will be making cruelty-free meals with plenty of plant protein sources to keep you fueled.
- Vegetarian plan: Vibrant plant-based meals with organic dairy and eggs, option for pescatarian, with sustainably sourced fish.
- Paleo plan: focused on an abundance of meats, seafood, fruits, vegetables, and some nuts and seeds, no grains, legumes, or refined sugars.
- GAPS: Nutrient-dense food plan, designed to treat chronic inflammatory conditions starting with the gut.
- Low Glycemic Index plan: Healthy, delicious meals designed to help manage diabetes.
- Low FODMAPS: You have a history of long-standing digestive symptoms and are sensitive to a myriad of foods. Let’s make your limited foods delicious!
What clients say:
“While it may seem a luxury to have a personal chef and certainly it means prioritizing food, health and time over other things, I encourage you to treat yourself and see what a difference it makes to your routine. You will be surprised at how efficient a professional can be with maximizing your budget and your portions while at the same time minimizing waste. Trust me you will not be disappointed!” – Sarah I.
Are you ready to take meal prepping off your plate?
I will be posting more about workshops, dinners, gatherings and events I am involved with here.
Please stay tuned!