Come home to fresh-cooked nourishing meals that have been customized for you.
Your time is valuable and you don’t need to sacrifice your health goals or your time with
loved ones anymore, because you have Raíz Holistic Nutrition’s meal prep support.
We cater to all kinds of diets including vegan, vegetarian, ketogenic, paleo, AIP (autoimmune protocol) , GAPS, FODMAPS and
more in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
We offer both delivery and in-home private cheffing services.
Our services start at $300 dollars per service for a minimum of 12 meals, plus groceries and travel/delivery fees.
For our delivery services, we cook from our fully lisenced commercial kitchen and safely deliver our meals to our clients.
Delivery services are subject to a $25.00 dollar pantry fee for use of our own pantry.
Our meal plans include:
Customized weekly menu planning according to your dietary needs, organic groceries,
freshly cooked meals delivered to your door once per week or cooked in your home.
Sit back and relax, knowing that you have nourishing meals ready for you on a weekly basis.
Are you ready to take meal prep off your plate?
Everyone’s nutritional needs are different and each package can be customized specifically for you.
Book a FREE 15 min call to discuss meal prep plans.
Other services available:
Fresh Sheet Meals – 3 meal minimum order.
Gluten Free, Vegan and Dairy Free options available. No customization.
Grazing Platters and Tables
Personal Chef Services
Corporate Lunch Services
Examples of some holistic meal plans and therapeutic diets that I customize for my clients:
- Nutrition plan: Overall healthy eating that doesn’t sacrifice taste.
- Food allergies/sensitivities plan: Gluten free, dairy free, nut free. You name it, I can make it.
- Building plan: You are growing a human or lactating, building muscle mass, recovering from an injury, surgery or adrenal fatigue – let’s get you those building blocks of nutrition!
- Get lean plan: You are working out, want to keep building muscle mass, while staying lean. Let’s compliment your workouts with a high protein, low carb plan.
- Plant-based plan: I will be making cruelty-free meals with plenty of plant protein sources to keep you fueled.
- Vegetarian plan: Vibrant plant-based meals with organic dairy and eggs, option for pescatarian, with sustainably sourced fish.
- Paleo plan: focused on an abundance of meats, seafood, fruits, vegetables, and some nuts and seeds, no grains, legumes, or refined sugars.
- GAPS: Nutrient-dense food plan, designed to treat chronic inflammatory conditions starting with the gut.
- Low Glycemic Index plan: Healthy, delicious meals designed to help manage diabetes.
- Low FODMAPS: You have a history of long-standing digestive symptoms and are sensitive to a myriad of foods. Let’s make your limited foods delicious!
What clients are saying:
“While it may seem a luxury to have a personal chef and certainly it means prioritizing food, health and time over other things, I encourage you to treat yourself and
see what a difference it makes to your routine. You will be surprised at how efficient a professional can be with maximizing your budget and your portions while at the
same time minimizing waste. Trust me you will not be disappointed!” – Sarah I.